Today, we will be joined by Robert McGuire, the man behind the online journal MOOC News and Reviews. Recommended stories that have appeared in his journal include: What Do We Know About MOOC Students So Far?: A Look At Recent User Data The Coming MOOC Copyright Problem And Its Impact on Students and Universities Don’t […]
Tag Archives | mooc news and reviews
Well it’s been a week of extracurricular activities here at Degree of Freedom (including a speaking gig that starts in about four hours). So, rather than the usual posting, I’ve included some pointers to DoF appearances at different sites this week. First off, if you haven’t checked out MOOC News and Reviews recently, that interview […]
As course number twelve (Mysteries of Modern Physics – Time taught by the California Institute of Technology’s Sean Carroll) wraps, I wanted to catch readers up on a few bits of Degree and Freedom news happening across the Interwebs. Most importantly, a Degree of Freedom podcast is now available from iTunes. The first episodes include […]
|Latest Mention of MOOCs: The Essential Guide|
|In the Age of Information, Specializing to Survive|
|The New York Times – March 20, 2015|
- Critical Voter – Fre-ebook Tuesdays June 21, 2016
- Critical Voter – Free at Amazon This Week April 4, 2016
- Announcements March 30, 2016
- Critical Voter Curriculum March 1, 2016
- sam: the simple question to me is can you value life ba...
- sam: but by switching the track you are killing the one...
- Manu Mitra: Any source or url for saying "Saylor’s rating h...
- Bel: Existentialism, learning and development and curat...
Sign up for the Degree of Freedom weekly news
Read course reviews, follow my progress, and read about trends in online learning — right in your inbox!