Today, we will be joined by Robert McGuire, the man behind the online journal MOOC News and Reviews. Recommended stories that have appeared in his journal include: What Do We Know About MOOC Students So Far?: A Look At Recent User Data The Coming MOOC Copyright Problem And Its Impact on Students and Universities Don’t […]
Tag Archives | mooc news and reviews
Well it’s been a week of extracurricular activities here at Degree of Freedom (including a speaking gig that starts in about four hours). So, rather than the usual posting, I’ve included some pointers to DoF appearances at different sites this week. First off, if you haven’t checked out MOOC News and Reviews recently, that interview […]
As course number twelve (Mysteries of Modern Physics – Time taught by the California Institute of Technology’s Sean Carroll) wraps, I wanted to catch readers up on a few bits of Degree and Freedom news happening across the Interwebs. Most importantly, a Degree of Freedom podcast is now available from iTunes. The first episodes include […]
|Latest Mention of MOOCs: The Essential Guide|
|In the Age of Information, Specializing to Survive|
|The New York Times – March 20, 2015|
- Is Florida Really Abandoning Common Core? – 1 February 14, 2019
- Civics and Critical Thinking February 7, 2019
- Re-inventing Civic Education – 3 January 23, 2019
- Reinventing Civic Education – 2 January 22, 2019
- John: Actually it's not that that simple. You're spea...
- John: I'm not sure if you'll be reading this 5 years l...
- NEBRCU » Which are the most useful sites for college learners?: […] will get personalized and authentic Futu...
- Fred Havir: Actually the Modern Scholar course exams are not e...
Sign up for the Degree of Freedom weekly news
Read course reviews, follow my progress, and read about trends in online learning — right in your inbox!