Jonathan Haber has been involved with a wide range of projects related to Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs), curriculum development, assessment and the teaching of critical thinking skills.
|Upcoming Speaking Event|
|Digital Learning: Improving Access to Learning and Holistic Educational Outcomes|
|MIT, Cambridge, MA - September 23, 2014|
- Learning by Doing August 25, 2014
- Dog Days August 10, 2014
- More to Say About MOOCs August 7, 2014
- Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis and the Cost of College – Continued August 4, 2014
- xMOOC vs. cMOOC | learningforinsight: […] second site, Jonathan Haber’s Deg...
- Online Homework: We are a group of tutors WITH PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN ...
- Asher: Interesting synthesis. The question then becomes s...
- Hybrids rule, MOOCs drool | J. Michael Ramey: […] Disillusionment” phase … as ...
Sign up for the Degree of Freedom weekly news
Read course reviews, follow my progress, and read about trends in online learning — right in your inbox!