Jonathan Haber has been involved with a wide range of projects related to Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs), curriculum development, assessment and the teaching of critical thinking skills.
|Latest Review of MOOCs: The Essential Guide|
|A History of MOOCs, Open Online Courses|
|The New York Times – October 30, 2014|
- MOOCs on a Plane- Coursera and JetBlue December 17, 2014
- MOOC Grading December 9, 2014
- Flogging Higher Education – A Response to Eugene Linden December 1, 2014
- Ivory Tower – Revisiting the Cost of College Debate November 25, 2014
- Online Degree Jonathan Bennett | Rank the Business Degrees: […] xMOOC vs. cMOOC – MOOC Pedagogy ...
- DegreeofFreedom: The Press tells me that it should be in bookstores...
- Sandeep Bapna: Congratulations! When will it be available for pur...
- Zachary Thomas: This project really interests me -- having studied...
Sign up for the Degree of Freedom weekly news
Read course reviews, follow my progress, and read about trends in online learning — right in your inbox!