Jonathan Haber has been involved with a wide range of projects related to Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs), curriculum development, assessment and the teaching of critical thinking skills.
|Latest Mention of MOOCs: The Essential Guide|
|In the Age of Information, Specializing to Survive|
|The New York Times – March 20, 2015|
- Welcome New York Times Readers March 20, 2015
- Announcements March 2, 2015
- How Much Can You Learn For Free? February 23, 2015
- MOOCs: More than the Sum of their Parts February 9, 2015
- xMOOC vs. cMOOC - James DiGioia: […] Jonathan Haber on Degree of Freedom, ...
- Challenging MOOCs | Co-Opt-Ed: […] year in MOOCs as there were several exam...
- Monique: Hi. I completed a course last summer on Teaching C...
- Cameron: Very interesting stuff! Will have to check out the...
Sign up for the Degree of Freedom weekly news
Read course reviews, follow my progress, and read about trends in online learning — right in your inbox!