Jonathan Haber has been involved with a wide range of projects related to Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs), curriculum development, assessment and the teaching of critical thinking skills.
|Latest Review of MOOCs: The Essential Guide|
|A History of MOOCs, Open Online Courses|
|The New York Times – October 30, 2014|
- Announcements March 2, 2015
- How Much Can You Learn For Free? February 23, 2015
- MOOCs: More than the Sum of their Parts February 9, 2015
- Free Community College January 27, 2015
- Cristy Thiessen: I just found you, after searching the web on a mis...
- Online Community College Degrees - Colleges & Universities: […] Free Community College – Degree ...
- Education News / MOOCs: The First Blurb: […] post MOOCs: The First Blurb appeared fir...
- Course Feedback–we need more! | Solving Complex Problems: […] Another Edx course focused on Peer Learn...
Sign up for the Degree of Freedom weekly news
Read course reviews, follow my progress, and read about trends in online learning — right in your inbox!