Jonathan Haber has been involved with a wide range of projects related to Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs), curriculum development, assessment and the teaching of critical thinking skills.
|Latest Mention of MOOCs: The Essential Guide|
|In the Age of Information, Specializing to Survive|
|The New York Times – March 20, 2015|
- Critical Voter – Fre-ebook Tuesdays June 21, 2016
- Critical Voter – Free at Amazon This Week April 4, 2016
- Announcements March 30, 2016
- Critical Voter Curriculum March 1, 2016
- Balancing massive open online courses [Canada]: […] “MOOC-ing Together – Prefab ...
- Balancing massive open online courses: […] “MOOC-ing Together – Prefab ...
- The Friday Four | #1 – Exploring EdTech in ELT and beyond: […] these days is peer teaching and learning...
- Another New Beginning…and I am Excited!!! « ScienceOunce: […] to see how it goes. But with what I ha...
Sign up for the Degree of Freedom weekly news
Read course reviews, follow my progress, and read about trends in online learning — right in your inbox!