Jonathan Haber has been involved with a wide range of projects related to Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs), curriculum development, assessment and the teaching of critical thinking skills.
|Latest Mention of MOOCs: The Essential Guide|
|In the Age of Information, Specializing to Survive|
|The New York Times – March 20, 2015|
- Welcome New York Times Readers March 20, 2015
- Announcements March 2, 2015
- How Much Can You Learn For Free? February 23, 2015
- MOOCs: More than the Sum of their Parts February 9, 2015
- The State of the MOOC | eLearning Chef: […] To further muddy the MOOCy waters, there...
- Roman: My company created the tool for self-organized lea...
- Ranjeet Pathak: Hi! There, Please guide me as regards to seekin...
- ame: Did you managed to transfer your credits into a ba...
Sign up for the Degree of Freedom weekly news
Read course reviews, follow my progress, and read about trends in online learning — right in your inbox!