Jonathan Haber has been involved with a wide range of projects related to Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs), curriculum development, assessment and the teaching of critical thinking skills.
|Latest Mention of MOOCs: The Essential Guide|
|In the Age of Information, Specializing to Survive|
|The New York Times – March 20, 2015|
- Welcome New York Times Readers March 20, 2015
- Announcements March 2, 2015
- How Much Can You Learn For Free? February 23, 2015
- MOOCs: More than the Sum of their Parts February 9, 2015
- Kayla: I understand how Kant's philosophy of motives for...
- Taking stock of the MOOCs landscape: past, present, future - DavidJoyner.net Blog: […] major criticism of MOOCs has been the la...
- Cristy Thiessen: I just found you, after searching the web on a mis...
- Online Community College Degrees - Colleges & Universities: […] Free Community College – Degree ...
Sign up for the Degree of Freedom weekly news
Read course reviews, follow my progress, and read about trends in online learning — right in your inbox!