In addition to this blog (where I’ll be analyzing various aspects of MOOCs and other online learning topics) and the Degree of Freedom weekly newsletter (which you can sign up for using that signup box on the right), I’ll also be posting regular summaries in a column over at Huffington Post. The first one can […]
Archive | Degree of Freedom Project RSS feed for this section
I decided to go back to school this January and chose to attend Harvard, Duke, Holy Cross, UNC, Indiana, Ohio and San Jose State for my Freshmen year (which ends in three weeks). And I plan to spend my Sophomore year (which will run through June) at Yale, Wesleyan, and the California Institute of Technology. […]
|Latest Mention of MOOCs: The Essential Guide|
|In the Age of Information, Specializing to Survive|
|The New York Times – March 20, 2015|
- Is Florida Really Abandoning Common Core? – 1 February 14, 2019
- Civics and Critical Thinking February 7, 2019
- Re-inventing Civic Education – 3 January 23, 2019
- Reinventing Civic Education – 2 January 22, 2019
- John: Actually it's not that that simple. You're spea...
- John: I'm not sure if you'll be reading this 5 years l...
- NEBRCU » Which are the most useful sites for college learners?: […] will get personalized and authentic Futu...
- Fred Havir: Actually the Modern Scholar course exams are not e...
Sign up for the Degree of Freedom weekly news
Read course reviews, follow my progress, and read about trends in online learning — right in your inbox!