One of the things I’ve enjoyed most about plunging into the MOOC phenom is the willingness of those involved with it to listen to news both good and bad – both praise and criticism – with an open mind. You have to understand that this experience is rather new, having worked in or with a […]
Tag Archives | linc
While the notion of MOOCs and other forms of free learning providing an alternative to a traditional (and expensive) college education will continue to draw headlines, these new tools are already playing role (and generating controversy) based on their use inside the physical classroom. For instance, according to Sanjay Sarma, Director of MITx and MIT’s […]
Just a few quick announcements today since I’m off to MIT’s Learning International Network’s Consortium conference shortly where I’ll be hearing how educators across the world are responding to the challenges and opportunities presented by MOOCs and other forms of free learning. This will serve as the backdrop for the theme of the week which […]
|Latest Mention of MOOCs: The Essential Guide|
|In the Age of Information, Specializing to Survive|
|The New York Times – March 20, 2015|
- Critical Voter – Fre-ebook Tuesdays June 21, 2016
- Critical Voter – Free at Amazon This Week April 4, 2016
- Announcements March 30, 2016
- Critical Voter Curriculum March 1, 2016
- Fred Havir: Actually the Modern Scholar course exams are not e...
- Lance: It isn't murder to try to mitigate the damage fro...
- sam: the simple question to me is can you value life ba...
- sam: but by switching the track you are killing the one...
Sign up for the Degree of Freedom weekly news
Read course reviews, follow my progress, and read about trends in online learning — right in your inbox!