Continuing the series of conversations with leaders in the MOOC movement and other people doing interesting things with free learning, this week we’re joined by Andrew Ng, co-founder of Coursera who tells us about his experience building one of the most powerful players in massive online courses. As mentioned last week, I’m in the process […]
Archive | Interviews RSS feed for this section
I’m happy to provide Degree of Freedom readers with their first taste of multimedia at the site: an audio recording of an interview with edX President Anant Agarwal. I had the great pleasure of talking to Anant a day before edX’s first anniversary where he shared a number of insights into edX’s involvement in and […]
|Latest Mention of MOOCs: The Essential Guide|
|In the Age of Information, Specializing to Survive|
|The New York Times – March 20, 2015|
- Critical Voter – Fre-ebook Tuesdays June 21, 2016
- Critical Voter – Free at Amazon This Week April 4, 2016
- Announcements March 30, 2016
- Critical Voter Curriculum March 1, 2016
- Fred Havir: Actually the Modern Scholar course exams are not e...
- Lance: It isn't murder to try to mitigate the damage fro...
- sam: the simple question to me is can you value life ba...
- sam: but by switching the track you are killing the one...
Sign up for the Degree of Freedom weekly news
Read course reviews, follow my progress, and read about trends in online learning — right in your inbox!