I had heard Professor Bol from ChinaX mentioned Degree of Freedom during this week’s office hours, but didn’t realize he was talking about the review of that course that I just published in Monday’s newsletter. Since it’s not available on the web yet (I republish most of these course reviews at MOOC News and Reviews), […]
Archive | Course Reviews RSS feed for this section
Coincidentally, the last three courses I reviewed in the weekly Degree of Freedom News (to which you can subscribe by punching in your e-mail over there to the right) all elicited similar commentary regarding whether a course felt like a college class vs. something else. Canvas.net’s Cheating in Online Courses, for example, seemed more like […]
|Latest Mention of MOOCs: The Essential Guide|
|In the Age of Information, Specializing to Survive|
|The New York Times – March 20, 2015|
- Is Florida Really Abandoning Common Core? – 1 February 14, 2019
- Civics and Critical Thinking February 7, 2019
- Re-inventing Civic Education – 3 January 23, 2019
- Reinventing Civic Education – 2 January 22, 2019
- John: Actually it's not that that simple. You're spea...
- John: I'm not sure if you'll be reading this 5 years l...
- NEBRCU » Which are the most useful sites for college learners?: […] will get personalized and authentic Futu...
- Fred Havir: Actually the Modern Scholar course exams are not e...
Sign up for the Degree of Freedom weekly news
Read course reviews, follow my progress, and read about trends in online learning — right in your inbox!