The second educational portfolio product birthed during the MOOC era is Accredible and you can take a look at a half-finished Accredible portfolio of the work I’ve done for my Degree of Freedom project here. As I mentioned yesterday, a traditional educational portfolio is made up of work samples (called artifacts), with space allowing students to […]
Tag Archives | porfolios
Continuing the subject I ended with last time (“What is college for?”), traditional answers to that question include: College is a time for intellectual exploration (and even indulgence) College offers young people a rite of passage between the end of adolescence and young adulthood Completion of a college degree provides a credential that can be […]
|Latest Mention of MOOCs: The Essential Guide|
|In the Age of Information, Specializing to Survive|
|The New York Times – March 20, 2015|
- Critical Voter – Fre-ebook Tuesdays June 21, 2016
- Critical Voter – Free at Amazon This Week April 4, 2016
- Announcements March 30, 2016
- Critical Voter Curriculum March 1, 2016
- Lance: It isn't murder to try to mitigate the damage fro...
- sam: the simple question to me is can you value life ba...
- sam: but by switching the track you are killing the one...
- Manu Mitra: Any source or url for saying "Saylor’s rating h...
Sign up for the Degree of Freedom weekly news
Read course reviews, follow my progress, and read about trends in online learning — right in your inbox!