The second educational portfolio product birthed during the MOOC era is Accredible and you can take a look at a half-finished Accredible portfolio of the work I’ve done for my Degree of Freedom project here. As I mentioned yesterday, a traditional educational portfolio is made up of work samples (called artifacts), with space allowing students to […]
Tag Archives | porfolios
Continuing the subject I ended with last time (“What is college for?”), traditional answers to that question include: College is a time for intellectual exploration (and even indulgence) College offers young people a rite of passage between the end of adolescence and young adulthood Completion of a college degree provides a credential that can be […]
|Latest Mention of MOOCs: The Essential Guide|
|In the Age of Information, Specializing to Survive|
|The New York Times – March 20, 2015|
- Critical Voter – Fre-ebook Tuesdays June 21, 2016
- Critical Voter – Free at Amazon This Week April 4, 2016
- Announcements March 30, 2016
- Critical Voter Curriculum March 1, 2016
- sam: the simple question to me is can you value life ba...
- sam: but by switching the track you are killing the one...
- Manu Mitra: Any source or url for saying "Saylor’s rating h...
- Bel: Existentialism, learning and development and curat...
Sign up for the Degree of Freedom weekly news
Read course reviews, follow my progress, and read about trends in online learning — right in your inbox!