I’m typing this on my way back home from the 2013 Eastern Division conference of the American Philosophical Association, a conclave where over a thousand philosophers (mostly professors and graduate students) gathered in Baltimore to ponder the universe, torture job-seekers and fret about funding for the field. Before the holidays, I argued that one method […]
Tag Archives | locke
|Latest Mention of MOOCs: The Essential Guide|
|In the Age of Information, Specializing to Survive|
|The New York Times – March 20, 2015|
- Critical Voter – Fre-ebook Tuesdays June 21, 2016
- Critical Voter – Free at Amazon This Week April 4, 2016
- Announcements March 30, 2016
- Critical Voter Curriculum March 1, 2016
- Fred Havir: Actually the Modern Scholar course exams are not e...
- Lance: It isn't murder to try to mitigate the damage fro...
- sam: the simple question to me is can you value life ba...
- sam: but by switching the track you are killing the one...
accredible ACE anant agarwal assessment backlash bennett canvas.net cheating cMOOC coursera credit critical voter dale stephens degreed discussion edx futurelearn great courses harvard harvardx homework huffington post justice kant learning teams linc mit mit challenge modern scholar mooc news and reviews peer grading philosophy porfolios reading sandel sanjay sarma saylor.org scott young stephen downes testing time udacity udemy uncollege xMOOC
Sign up for the Degree of Freedom weekly news
Read course reviews, follow my progress, and read about trends in online learning — right in your inbox!