I’m faced with a bit of a gap as junior year classes wrap up and senior year ones start, so no newsletter this week. While next week’s issue will feature a review of Coursera’s just-completed Mathematical Philosophy course, I’d like to take a brief look today at my experience trying to self-curate a course – […]
Tag Archives | critique of pure reason
|Latest Mention of MOOCs: The Essential Guide|
|In the Age of Information, Specializing to Survive|
|The New York Times – March 20, 2015|
- Critical Voter – Fre-ebook Tuesdays June 21, 2016
- Critical Voter – Free at Amazon This Week April 4, 2016
- Announcements March 30, 2016
- Critical Voter Curriculum March 1, 2016
- sam: the simple question to me is can you value life ba...
- sam: but by switching the track you are killing the one...
- Manu Mitra: Any source or url for saying "Saylor’s rating h...
- Bel: Existentialism, learning and development and curat...
accredible ACE anant agarwal assessment backlash bennett canvas.net cheating cMOOC coursera credit critical voter dale stephens degreed discussion edx futurelearn great courses harvard harvardx homework huffington post justice kant learning teams linc mit mit challenge modern scholar mooc news and reviews peer grading philosophy porfolios reading sandel sanjay sarma saylor.org scott young stephen downes testing time udacity udemy uncollege xMOOC
Sign up for the Degree of Freedom weekly news
Read course reviews, follow my progress, and read about trends in online learning — right in your inbox!