I recently received an invitation to relive the experiences of taking one of my favorite MOOC classes, HarvardX’s Ancient Greek Hero, for a second time. During this interview, the team behind the course talked about their hope that people who had completed Greek Hero might want to participate for a second time, highlighting the fact […]
Tag Archives | modernism
|Latest Mention of MOOCs: The Essential Guide|
|In the Age of Information, Specializing to Survive|
|The New York Times – March 20, 2015|
- Is Florida Really Abandoning Common Core? – 1 February 14, 2019
- Civics and Critical Thinking February 7, 2019
- Re-inventing Civic Education – 3 January 23, 2019
- Reinventing Civic Education – 2 January 22, 2019
- John: Actually it's not that that simple. You're spea...
- John: I'm not sure if you'll be reading this 5 years l...
- NEBRCU » Which are the most useful sites for college learners?: […] will get personalized and authentic Futu...
- Fred Havir: Actually the Modern Scholar course exams are not e...
accredible ACE anant agarwal assessment backlash bennett canvas.net cheating cMOOC coursera credit critical voter dale stephens degreed discussion edx futurelearn great courses harvard harvardx homework huffington post justice kant learning teams linc mit mit challenge modern scholar mooc news and reviews peer grading philosophy porfolios reading sandel sanjay sarma saylor.org scott young stephen downes testing time udacity udemy uncollege xMOOC
Sign up for the Degree of Freedom weekly news
Read course reviews, follow my progress, and read about trends in online learning — right in your inbox!