Because I’m majoring in philosophy for my One Year BA program, I’ve not had the chance to enroll in any of the computer sciences courses that have anchored the contemporary MOOC project since it got kicked off at Standard University with technology classes that are still some of the most popular courses on the Internet. […]
Tag Archives | computer science
I guess it shouldn’t be surprising that the world of MOOCs seems so bound up with the world of engineering and technology, especially computer science. After all, the first online classes that went massive to the tune of 100,000+ participants were computer science courses from Stanford, with the teachers of those courses going on to found […]
|Latest Mention of MOOCs: The Essential Guide|
|In the Age of Information, Specializing to Survive|
|The New York Times – March 20, 2015|
- Is Florida Really Abandoning Common Core? – 1 February 14, 2019
- Civics and Critical Thinking February 7, 2019
- Re-inventing Civic Education – 3 January 23, 2019
- Reinventing Civic Education – 2 January 22, 2019
- John: Actually it's not that that simple. You're spea...
- John: I'm not sure if you'll be reading this 5 years l...
- NEBRCU » Which are the most useful sites for college learners?: […] will get personalized and authentic Futu...
- Fred Havir: Actually the Modern Scholar course exams are not e...
Sign up for the Degree of Freedom weekly news
Read course reviews, follow my progress, and read about trends in online learning — right in your inbox!